May 11 at 6:30 pm at The 6th St. V-Inn-U
This may come as a surprise to many of you, but your pastor loves bacon! He owns t-shirts that share his passion for this magical food. He fully supports the theory that those who think bacon is bad for them should give up thinking. In light of his passion, you must know he has some facts that relate to bacon:
- Bacon must always be stocked in the fridge.
- There is no food that does go well with bacon.
- There are two kinds of people in the world; those who like bacon and those who are wrong.
- Bacon is delicious both crispy and chewy. Basically bacon is delicious no matter how you cook it.
- 99% of the world’s problems could be solved with bacon.
- Bacon increases your attractiveness.
- Bacon has an IQ of over 200.
- It is impossible to consume less than one piece of bacon per serving.
- When in doubt, eat bacon.
- Meals without bacon aren’t worth eating.
In light of fact #10 and in support of our pastor, we at Grace Church invite you to join us in the 2nd annual Bacon Bonanza. To join us in this evening of culinary delights all you have to do is bring an entrée, main dish or appetizer with bacon as one of the ingredients. People’s choice prizes will be awarded to the best dish from each category.
The evening is free but space is limited so contact Grace Church (firstname.lastname@example.org or 308.754.4770) to reserve your spot now. (Adults only please; childcare will not be provided.)
Come join us and discover why our pastor says, “Bacon is good for me and you, but mostly me!”