Ladies! We want you to join our women’s Bible study. Beginning Tuesday evening, October 4, women of all ages will be meeting for seven weeks studying God’s Word. For an hour and a half (7:00-8:30 pm) we will dive into what it means to live in community, unity, and vulnerability in relationships. Our study book is titled FIND YOUR PEOPLE by Jennie Allen. Book cost is $16.00, but the study can also be done without purchasing the book. Scholarships are available as well to purchase your book if needed. Our leaders for this study are Margie Moorman and Kaleena Smith. Please contact Kaleena Smith @ 308.754.8363 to register.
“In Find Your People, bestselling author Jennie Allen offers practical solutions for creating true community, the kind that’s crucial to our mental and spiritual health.
In a world that’s both more connected and more isolating than ever before, we’re often tempted to do life alone, whether because we’re so busy or because relationships feel risky and hard. But science confirms that consistent, meaningful connection with others has a powerful impact on our well-being. We are meant to live known and loved. But so many are hiding behind emotional walls that we’re experiencing an epidemic of loneliness.
In this book, bestselling author Jennie Allen draws on fascinating insights from science and history, timeless biblical truth, and vulnerable stories from her own life to help you:
- overcome the barriers to making new friends and learn to initiate with easy-to-follow steps
- find simple ways to press through awkward to get to authentic in conversations
- understand how conflict can strengthen relationships rather than destroy them
- identify the type of friend you are and the types of friends you need
- learn the five practical ingredients you need to have the type of friends you’ve always longed for” ~Lifeway website